Easy Chicken Pot Pie Recipe
- (1) boneless, skinless chicken breast, diced (you can use more chicken if you want a more even ratio of chicken to veggies
- 24oz frozen mixed veggies
- (1) can cream of chicken soup
- (1) can of crescent rolls
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9″ round dish (or whatever size you have) with cooking spray.
- Season the chicken and cook in a sprayed skillet until cooked through and juices run clear.
- Put the frozen veggies into a microwave-safe bowl and heat.
- Place the chicken, veggies, and soup in the sprayed dish and mix until combined. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle some flour onto a counter or cutting board. Open the crescent rolls and form a dough ball. Then, flatten out the dough and shape into a circle to fit over the chicken mix.
- Place the circle of dough on top of the dish and continue cooking for 20 minutes or until the dough is a nice, golden brown.
What’s your favorite comfort food?